Experiences Count

Hi Reader,

This Blog i started in the year 2015 and had four blogs written since the. But today i deleted them all and thought of starting all over again. Hence, welcome again!
I remember i started this blog not with the intention of writing something crafty and instead writing it like a journal, or just to jot anything that may come to mind that i may wanna talk arbitrarily about. I didn't want it to be anonymous hence i opened it under my name itself.

About the name of the blog and the web-link; I got to know this word from people i first met in Bangalore or can say first set of friends in Bangalore. They definitely were Arbit nerds. I came to Bangalore because of one of those nerds. Those years of hanging out with this bunch from end of 2008 until end of 2016 was some experience. Something that gave me a lot of perspective and i am thankful for that. Today life is kind a different compared to what is was then. All for good.

Bangalore has been an extremely impact full experience which is still on. It has shaped me mentally and at times physically in surprising ways. It made me experience so many things that i had have never thought of ever.

Why today i chose to rewrite this blog is also due to the recent experiences that i have had and that it feels like moving into another phase of life. As was something back quoted by one of my friend, a dialogue from "FRIENDS", it feels like an end of an era. But at the same time it feels like a beginning of another era too.

2020 has been an year of high definition feelings for me. I engaged with a lot of new people and i cannot thank god enough for that. Even though the year was a year of Pandemic; i did not feel the burn of it because of the people i was surrounded with. And the most important thing that i learnt was to never stop giving 'yourself' a chance. A chance to survive the hard times, a chance to make new friends, a chance to gain new experiences, a chance to gain knowledge, and above all a chance to be happy. The year thought me, that even if living in physical silo but being in a mental company of appreciating the connections that can be kept, fills every gap.

This year now, 2021, i am here to know me more via expressions and actions. Lets see what arbit finding would add to my experience.

On that note, Good night! it is 10:20pm IST and today i am going to hit the bed with a smile.


Experiences Count,
Swati.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Datacaring.blogspot